As the owner of older rights in the name someone registered and/or uses as ENS address, can I enforce it at the court of my registered corporate address?

Select jurisdiction

  • Germany


Yes, typically the local court will have jurisdiction since the effect of the illegal action hits you in your place of (corporate or private) residency. The question is rather: what can you do with such a judgment if you do not know whom to send it to?

Oliver Scherenberg

IP and licensing

We are a virtual law firm for web3 matters.


Meet the team behind WEB3LEX.